View by category
View by county
Image Credit: NAG
Deadline Saturday 07 October 2017
Volunteers play a vital role in the everyday running of our two venues. The front of house gallery team welcome visitors and help them enjoy the exhibitions by sharing their knowledge and passion. This is an exciting time to be volunteering with us as our autumn exhibition featuring Robyn Denny opens at Newlyn Art Gallery on 23 September and at The Exchange on 7 October.
We also need people interested in developing their arts administration skills to work with our Marketing, Development, Education and Exhibitions staff.
We are looking for volunteers who can commit to at least one shift per week, 10am – 1pm or 1 - 5pm, Monday to Saturday.
· Valuable work experience at an arts organisation (many of our former volunteers have gone onto careers in the arts, or used the experience they have gained to help their development as an artist)
· The chance to work as part of a team amongst engaged and creative individuals
· The opportunity to meet with exhibiting artists and guest curators
· Free entry to talks and events
· 20% discount in the studio café and shop
· The chance to take part in our annual volunteers’ exhibition.
Interested in finding out more?
31 Jul 2017
Submissions are now being accepted for Black Swan's prestigious Art Open.
11 Aug 2017
Film London, Arts Council England and The Fenton Arts Trust present the FLAMIN Fellowship, a major new development scheme for England’s early career artist filmmakers.
11 Aug 2017
New Approaches is a development programme supported by Creative Skillset.
21 Aug 2017
The Box, Plymouth (formerly the ‘Plymouth History Centre’) is an exciting large-scale cultural project designed to create a step change in the way Plymouth tells the story of its heritage and histories and that of the regions