VASW-funded Travel & Writing Bursaries for Prospecting symposium
View by category
View by county
Deadline Friday 19 October 2018
The bursaries are open to visual artists and writers in the UK:
- 1 x £150 writer bursary – to write 700 word report giving an overview and critical appraisal of the event
- 1 x £100 digital reporter bursary – to report on the event on our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- 4 x up to £100 travel bursary for artists attending the event.
More about the symposium: prospectingsomerset.eventbrite.co.uk
Application including your CV and a covering letter (no more than 1 page) to explain why you are interested in attending the symposium and the following:
– For Travel Bursaries, please including your estimated travel cost, and access or financial needs if necessary
– For Writing & Digital bursaries, please outline your approach and any relevant experience, including any weblinks to published works.
Please send your application to our Programme Associate, Zoe Li: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is midnight on the Friday 19 October 2018. We will notify the successful applicant by Monday 22 October.
20 Aug 2018
Submissions are now being accepted for Black Swan's prestigious Art Open. The competition welcomes original works from artists of all professions and disciplines who can submit work in any medium and in any size.
19 Sep 2018
Truth or DARE is an invitation for artists to come together, share their work, push boundaries and learn from each other through an exciting and challenging dialogue around socially engaged practice.
23 Oct 2018
John Hansard Gallery is seeking to appoint an experienced Head of Programme (Engagement and Learning) who will be a key member of the Programming and Senior Management Teams at this exciting time for the Gallery.
12 Nov 2018
Testing Ground: Master Class is a week-long intensive for emerging artists developed in collaboration with artist Doug Fishbone at the Zabludowicz Collection in North London.