Artrooms Fair Roma 2019: CALL DEADLINE EXTENDED
View by category
View by county
Deadline Wednesday 16 January 2019
Fee 20€ or 50€
Artrooms Fair Roma 2019. CALL DEADLINE EXTENDED!
Don’t miss the chance of free exhibiting space and incredible International exposure.
Artrooms Fair Roma 2019 is calling for independent artists from all over the world, from all different backgrounds and media.
You can apply for one or more of the following sections:
Room Art Application Euro 25: Artists exhibit and stay in the hotel rooms for free
Video Art Application Euro 25: selected videos on screen at the Auditorium Cinema Bachelet (550 seats and Dolby Surround 7.1)
Sculpture Park Application Euro 50: selected sculptures will be on show for 3 months
Single Work Application Euro 50: a great opportunity for all artists who can't travel to Italy!
Artrooms Fair Roma 2019 will take place on 22 - 24 March 2019 at The Church Palace Hotel
Find how to Apply: https://roma.artroomsfairs.com/how-to-apply/
Deadline is 16th January 2019 at 12pm UK time.
Benefits when you apply:
• Your artworks evaluated by a prestigious Selection Committee made of experts in the art world which changes every edition
• Building a following across our social network
• Entry into People Choice Award to win a room to exhibit during the Fair
• Exposure towards our International Affiliated Galleries
• Personal Profile on our online platform
• 11 HellHeaven Art Gallery Prize consisting in a solo exhibition in Roma
Benefits if Selected:
• Free exhibiting space
• Free accomodation during the Fair
• Selling online platform
• Dedicated page on the Fair's Catalogue
• Worldwide promotion
• One to one meetings with private collectors, galleries and curators
• Complimentary tickets for the Private View and Public Openings
• Artrooms Award
19 Sep 2018
Truth or DARE is an invitation for artists to come together, share their work, push boundaries and learn from each other through an exciting and challenging dialogue around socially engaged practice.
23 Oct 2018
John Hansard Gallery is seeking to appoint an experienced Head of Programme (Engagement and Learning) who will be a key member of the Programming and Senior Management Teams at this exciting time for the Gallery.
12 Nov 2018
Testing Ground: Master Class is a week-long intensive for emerging artists developed in collaboration with artist Doug Fishbone at the Zabludowicz Collection in North London.
30 Nov 2018
RAMM is offering an exciting opportunity for a contemporary visual artist based in the South West region, as defined by Arts Council England, to be inspired by its rich and diverse collections.
10 Dec 2018
East St Arts are inviting artists’ spaces, groups and collaboratives across England to be part of its pioneering Guild programme.
07 Jan 2019
Aspex is looking for a highly motivated and dynamic individual with a passion for contemporary visual art, experience of working with artists and a can do attitude to join its committed team.